It’s freaky-deaky time. This is where I get to highlight all the freaks who find my blog by typing kooky and insane search terms into their favorite search engine. I’m not hating. I’m just sharing the love and awesomeness of the freaks. If this is your first time here, you may want to catch up on past posts because there are definitely some disturbing trends.
10. Shirtless Male Celebrity Searches (I’m bunching them together this week): zak bagans, ted kennedy, ryan buell, michael vick, rw, jerry Seinfeld, ed asner, brad sciullo – The list is growing every week, and I don’t know who RW is but I’m assuming (and hoping) that it’s not me. Because 1. I’m not a celebrity and 2. I haven’t been shirtless since ’99, in real life or photos.
9. short man with tattoos – Bizarrely specific? Yes! But you’ve got to admire the person who googled this. They know what they want.
8. is jeff goldblum attractive? – If you have to ask… maybe the next freaky search Friday entry will help you answer your question.
7.ladies love jeff Goldblum – I have it on good authority that Jeff Goldblum actually is the person who googled this.
6. jeff goldblum awkward – Apparently ladies love awkward. Again, I have it on good authority that this too was Mr. Goldblum. Looks like he has a self-esteem problem.
5. did michael jackson fear prince – Let’s face it Prince is an imposing figure. The make-up, the high heel shoes, the lace, the come hither stare… Wait, what was I talking about?
4. hamster 80s term – I was around in the 80s. We called hamsters, hamsters. In all fairness, they are probably referring to this 80’s dating video.
3. nude male celebrities – Apparently shirtless just won’t do for some people.
2. donna reed nude – Again? Why? I must know.
And the number 1 freakiest search term used to find my blog is:
1. Ed Asner nude – You remember that scene in I Am Legend where Will Smith sees the Fred mannequin on the street, and he gets out of his SUV and screams in a panicked voice, “No! No!” That’s exactly how I felt when I first saw Ed Asner nude in the list of search terms used to find my blog. Now, I’m just numb… cold and numb… and frightened.