I have two bits of news in regards to the Lost Days free laptop contest.
1. It is now the Lost Days free laptops contest, as in plural, as in two. I’ve decided that one is not enough. The first laptop drawing will be for everyone. Same rules apply. The second laptop will be for the top 10 people with the most Spread the Word Bonus Points. What are Spread the Word Bonus Points? Simple, whenever someone joins the Lost Days Facebook Group and leaves a comment saying “I’m a fan because (your name) sent me.” You get a Spread the Word Bonus Point (provided you answer the qualifying question correctly). To give everyone amble time to get the word out, I am holding the second drawing on January 17. BTW – You can start spreading the word now.
2. Because of the addition of the second laptop drawing and a proof that I have decided to… repurpose, I am pushing everything back at least a week. I’m still sending out the free ARCs, but it will be next week. The qualifying question will be posted on November 16. The drawing for the first laptop will be on January 10. You will need to get the qualifying question by January 4.
Important Dates Recap:
1. Qualifying question will be posted on the Lost Days Facebook Group wall on November 16
2. Answers to Qualifying question must be in by midnight (ET) on January 4.
3. Drawing for everyone that provided the correct answer to the qualifying question is on January 10
4. Drawing for the top 10 people with the most Spread the Word Bonus Points will be January 17.
There you have it, two chances to win. Just join the Lost Days Facebook Group and get in on the fun!
*Note – You can only win one laptop. If you win the general drawing, you won’t be included in the Spread the Word Bonus Point drawing.
** 2nd Note – Remember, the answer to the qualifying question will be located in both the book and on the blog. No purchase is necessary, but the book will be available for sale on Amazon in case you’re interested.