There are times when jamming a pencil in both your eyes may not always be such a bad idea. I stumbled upon this ad when I decided to watch a video about a dog. Let’s call it targeted advertising gone horribly wrong. Here is what I would like you to learn from this ad:
- Sometimes the interwebs is used for evil.
- American Apparel has officially run out of crappy, nondescript clothes to sell to people.
- Just because you have a product doesn’t mean you should advertise it.
- Stop dressing your dogs like people. It’s humilating for them, and it’s uncomfortable for me.
- Pink is not very flattering on small dogs.