1. The Drawing will be on March 10.
2. I will stop accepting entries on February 29.
3. The Man Who Saved Two Notch will be made available for free from February 1- 5. I’m afraid after that it will cost $2.99 to download the book from Amazon via the Kindle Store after Feb 5.
4. You must answer the qualifying question to be officially entered into the drawing. The qualifying multiple choice question is as follows:
What is Abel Decker’s horse’s name?
4. The name is never given.
5. Since it is multiple choice, you only have one shot at getting it right, so make sure you read the book before answering.
6. Email me your answer at email@example.com with the subject line: The answer to the Two Notch question.
7. Don’t post the correct answer anywhere online. I was alerted to someone doing that during that last drawing, and I had to disqualify the person in order to be fair to everyone else. It wasn’t my favorite thing to do, but it had to be done.
8. You can download The Man Who Saved Two Notch here.
9. If you don’t have a Kindle, you can download a Kindle app for your phone or computer here, Free Kindle App
10. The only other qualification is that you must have an address within the United States where I can ship the Kindle Fire should you win. Nothing against you lovely people in other countries. It’s just really expensive for me to ship something outside of the US.