It’s rerun season, so I decided to breakout the first (and only) season of Old Ladies on the Plane! Truth be known, I kind of miss them.
The freak is in the house, awe-oh! The freak is in the house, awe-oh! Sorry, got carried away. Here they are, a little later in the evening than usual, but I made it. These are the freaky and funny search terms people used to find my blog. How these queries brought them to my blog, I don’t know, but one should never question the power of the freaky search term. Enjoy and keep the freak flag flying, people. I need you.
10. how tall jeff Goldblum – He big tall.
9. Jay Cutler suck 5 – Five? He sucks 17. As in, he’s thrown 17 interceptions in 9 games. How many interceptions has Kyle Orton thrown?
8. “jay cutler” sucks – Only if you expect him to win. Otherwise, he’s the greatest quarterback who ever lived in his own mind.
7. real live ghost caught on tape – Note to beginning ghost hunters, you’ll never find a real “live” ghost. Try looking for the dead ones.
6. day of the dead tattoos – Now this is a tattoo I would consider getting… but not on my face.
5. star tattoos for girls – Could a star tattoo really be gender specific? What makes one star tattoo more girly than another?
4. worst face tattoo – The worst face tattoo is called a face tattoo.
3. nasty puppies – Cute, loveable puppies are so last year
2. dog with toupee – Dogs with toupees came up a couple of times last week. I guess Hair Club for Dogs finally opened for business
And the number 1 freakiest search term used to find my blog is:
1. skip holtz, nude – Oh… ah… no… You can’t really want to see… I mean I don’t even think Skip Holtz wants to see Skip Holtz nude…. Wait, I’m feeling a little dizzy…. Let me get some fresh air…. Oops… I think I… Yep, I stabbed a pencil in my eye to try and rid myself of the horrible image of Skip Holtz nude. Thank you for that, interwebs.