It’s Freaky Search Friday. This is the day of the week I celebrate all you freaky interwebs types. I’ve combed through the search terms used to find my blog and picked the top 10 freakiest searches. As always, I don’t edit the search terms for spelling or grammar. I do, however, add my own special little commentary.
10. top 10 love phrases for girls – Because nothing impresses a girl like love phrases.
9. cats are jerks – I’m actually proud of this one because I invented this phrase. Click here to see what I mean.
8. really shocked girl – Shocked by bad love phrases, no doubt.
7. shirtless celebrities – This is a continuing theme on the interwebs. People loves them some shirtless celebrities. Don’t believe me? See the next two search terms.
6. “michael vick” shirtless – Personally, I’d prefer he be jobless, but hey, the heart wants what the heart wants.
5. jerry seinfeld shirtless – You remember that song “Too Sexy For My Shirt.” Little known fact, it was written about Seinfeld. In the words of Jerry Seinfeld, “What is wrong with these people?” BTW – The Vick-Seinfeld shirtless combo is a repeat combo on the top ten Freaky Search Friday list. Some people just can’t get enough.
4. gorilla ass – A little advice, if you’ve stooped to searching for “gorilla ass,” it’s time to step away from the keyboard and take a break from the interwebs. There is literally nothing left to see here.
3. tattoos for girls on face – I am totally confused by the structure of this term. What do they really want, tattoos that are made for a girl’s face or tattoos for a guy’s face meant to attract girls? Either way, might I suggest one of the top 10 love phrases for girls as your choice for tattoo.
2. im alive tattoo – Just a thought, but if you need a tattoo to let people know you are alive, you may have some serious medical issues. I suggest making an appointment with your family physician before investing in the tattoo.
And the number 1 freakiest search term used to find my blog is:
1. you owe me money – If you’re using google to find someone who owes you money, I’m going to take a shot in the dark here and guess you have a serious problem managing your funds. Google is good, but I think you’re going to have to be a little more specific. Better yet, just let it go. You’re never going to see that money.